I made this blend into a Roller today! It smells amazing! Balance and vetiver are two of my favorites add some serenity and you have a dream blend!
Today’s BOGO! First up Buy Serenity get Lavender Free! Want in on this deal, comment below and I will help you get your account set up to order! 30 Dollars for Both!
Serenity – (Restful Blend) – Sleep, calm, De-stress. Great to diffuse at night, spray on your pillow, to soothe crying little ones or add to a bath. Gentle enough for babies. This oil smells heavenly!
Lavender – The Swiss army knife of oils…calming, sleep, anxious feelings, skincare, burns, pain, clear breathing, and more! No home should be without Lavender.
**Calming Pillow Spray**
Small Spray Bottle (4 0z)
1 1/2 Tbl Witch Hazel or vodka
6-10 Drops Serenity Essential Oil
Fill the bottle with water and the witch hazel into the spray bottle and shake. The witch hazel will help the essential oils to disperse evenly and not settle at the bottom.
Add your Essential Oils and shake gently.
Shake before each use.
Spray the air, bed, pillow, sheets, windows, favorite stuffed animal…
**Moisturizing Bath Oil**
with Sleep Peacefully
- Glass bowl or container
- 2–3 tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 7 drops of Lavender
- 4 drops of Serenity
- 4 drops of Peace
Pour Fractionated Coconut Oil in a glass bowl or container. Add essential oils and stir.
Pour in running bath water to distribute throughout bath. This bath oil will leave your skin silky smooth.
LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL!!!! This oil is one of the forgotten wonders of the Essential Oil world! I have put in bold my favorite uses of lemongrass. We mix it in with our dogs shampoos and It is an ingredient in my shampoo, body wash and home made deodorant. I will include Recipes below. We have 6 diffusers in the house, Lemongrass, lavender and wild orange in our bedroom in the evening before bed is another on of my favorite diffuser blends. (There is that wild orange again!)
Research has been started and there is promising evidence that shows Lemongrass Essential oil as an effective anti fungal and Anti Inflammatory for skin conditions. Why not give it a try before using harmful toxic chemicals?!
A list of the Top Eleven Uses for Lemongrass Essential Oil:
1. Lemongrass has wonderful skin regeneration properties. It can be added to shampoos, conditioners, deodorants and lotions.
2. To help soothe sore joints or muscles. Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut oil (or another carrier oil) and Lemongrass and rub topically on the area of concern. (Add Frankincense and Marjoram for a more powerful combination!)
3. It is a natural bug repellent for insects like mosquitoes and ants. It can be sprayed, diluted in a carrier oil, directly on the skin. It can even be used to control fleas; add about 5 drops to water and create your own spray to protect your pet’s coat.
4. It supports healthy thyroid function. Mix 1 drop with a carrier oil and apply topically over your neck area daily.
5. It can be used in your household products. Try putting a few drops on a dust cloth and then wipe down the wood in your house.
6. It is a natural insect repellent and pest control. Rub or spritz some lemongrass on your skin before going outside.
7. It can be used to detoxify your body. Make your own detoxifying lemongrass tea by adding 2-3 drops to your favorite tea or add to an empty veggie capsule.
8. You can make a refreshing foot bath by adding 2 drops of Lemongrass Oil and 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts to warm water, and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
9. Lemongrass oil is a valuable oil to use in aromatherapy. Its clean and calming aroma can reduce sad and anxious feelings, relieve restlessness and occasional sleeplessness, and helps you to relax. Try adding 3-4 drops to your diffuser and diffuse for one hour before bedtime.
10. Great for cleansing and purifying the air of pathogens and negativity energies.
11. Ditch the toxic dryer sheets and Apply to wool dryer balls and add to the the dryer for a clean refreshing scent.
Mix 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1/4 cup baking soda, 10 drops Melaleuca, 7 drops of Lemongrass and 5 drops of Serenity. Store in air tight container.
So the focus of this week is the blends that DoTERRA has pre-made.
Who has an adorable husband during the day and then at night he turns into the loudest chainsaw you have ever heard with his obnoxious snoring?
Before oils I would give husband a not so gentle nudge every time he was bothering me. Maybe not the most loving, but a girl has gotta sleep!
Who out there loves a double blind study more than I do? Probably not, but I am sure there are others who get excited about good science. There is a study that shows the effectiveness of essential oil spray in decreased reports of snoring by bed partners!!!Yay!!
Serenity is the DoTERRA restful blend and breathe is the respiratory blend. Combined plus added thyme makes a pretty close copycat of the no more snore spray used for the research. I put them to the test.
I tossed a mix of serenity, breath and thyme in our diffuser and we are good to go! No snoring until the night I forgot to diffuse it, the snoring was back! Using my stealthy ninja skills I filled the diffuser and within 5 minutes the snoring was gone. I would call that a huge success!
- Lavender Flower
- Sweet Marjoram Leaf
- Roman Chamomile Flower
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Hawaiian Sandalwood
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
- Laurel Leaf
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Peppermint Plant
- Melaleuca Leaf
- Lemon Peel
- Ravensara Leaf
- Cardamom Seed