Today I am using a bunch of content from my team because they did such an amazing job and I don’t feel My witty banter could beat it! So thank you #HeavenlyEssentials and #PurleyAlive
Bogo day 2 is really a BOGT, Buy spearmint get Tangerine and Lime Free for a total of 29 dollars! Pretty neat! But how do we use these oils? Well according to DoTerra they are MADE for each other!
” The mint oils and citrus oils both have similar uplifting and cleansing properties that make a beautiful partnership. To utilize both the citrus and mint scent for your kitchen, try your hand at making these easy Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers. You will enjoy the fresh smell of this classic combination every time you use them. Or, for a cleansing and refreshing drink, add a drop of Lime and a drop of Spearmint to your water with some cucumber slices.* Finally, add this combination to any diffuser to set the tone for a bright and happy day: one drop Spearmint, two drops Tangerine, and two drops Lime.”
🌿SPEARMINT: You will use spearmint in water as a homemade mouth rinse or just dab your finger on the top then suck off the oil for a quick breath freshener. You can put it in your Diffuser to uplift mood, add it to your cooking, baking, desserts, drinks or salads for flavoring but also to help the digestive system. For occasional stomach upset you can also take 1-2 drops in water or put in an empty veggie capsule.
🍈LIME: Lime is one you can Diffuse for a fun fresh citrusy smell. It also helps purify the air and uplift the mood. It’s a great one to mix with other oils in the diffuser. Lime is also one you could put on the bridge of your nose when it’s stuffy to help clear your sinuses. Put some lime on a cotton ball and scrub to remove sticky residue or grease. Place a drop in your water for a yummy flavorful drink that will be good for your body, as it’s often used for an internal cleanse. Lime also has so many uses in the kitchen! You can use it in salsa, guacamole, Mexican dishes, in dips, salads, marinades and more! It’s probably the one I use most often in cooking and flavoring!
🍊TANGERINE: Flavor ice cream, yogurt, dips, sauces, salads and more with this oil. Add 1-2 drops to your water, tea, smoothies or lemonade for flavor boost. To energize or uplift your mood you can smell it right from the bottle, use topically or diffuse it and encourage feelings of happiness. Tangerine is a great antioxidant support and also supportive of a healthy immune system!
Don’t live with stinky garbage disposals any more. These Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers clean and deodorize your garbage disposal in one easy use.
- Combine baking soda and salt into bowl.
- Add castile soap and essential oil into mixture.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time while stirring with hands until it forms into the consistency of “damp sand.” It should stay together when you press it together. If you add too much water just add some more baking soda and salt until the consistency is right.
- Pack mixture tightly into a small silicone mold. If you don’t have a silicone mold, just grab a tablespoon measurement device and scoop packed spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Let mixture dry for 24 hours or until hard.
- Put into glass jar and use the next time you do dishes! Just place 1–2 refreshers into the garbage disposal and turn it on. You will immediately smell the refreshing and cleansing aroma.